No Products in the Cart
Made with cacao that is carefully fermented and dried by Vicente Norero of Camino Verde in Ecuador. The unique fermentation methods and careful sourcing give this chocolate its distinguished rich chocolatey flavor. Ingredients: Cacao and Organic Cane Sugar. Nutrition Facts Servings: 9, Serv. Size: 4 Tbsp (25g), Amount Per Saving: Calories 130, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV). Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl.8g Added Sugars, 16% DV), Protein 2g, Vit. D (0% DV), Iron (15% DV), Potas. (0% DV).